Stickers
and wrestlers!!
AND a box from Chet!!
AND.....
<font color="#cd6600" size="1">[ September 01, 2004 12:16 PM: Message edited by: Shypappette ]</font>
Whoo hoo!! They're here, they're here!!! Eeeek!!!
So, first I got a birthday present!! Thank you TCM, I'm SO excited to have this stuff!!!
Note the little flames you can stick on his feet.
N.E.W.B.I.E Bot!! (Pappy says thank you!!)
more to come!!!
<font color="#cd6600" size="1">[ September 01, 2004 12:13 PM: Message edited by: Shypappette ]</font>
Stickers
and wrestlers!!
AND a box from Chet!!
AND.....
<font color="#cd6600" size="1">[ September 01, 2004 12:16 PM: Message edited by: Shypappette ]</font>
Right, this too, I almost missed it. That's some cheese man!!
AND!!!
Fuckin COOL man! [img]biggrin.gif[/img] Thanks Chet!
<font color="#cd6600" size="1">[ September 01, 2004 12:19 PM: Message edited by: Shypappette ]</font>
fucking hell of a haul!!!! damn nice stuff... i really want me a damn hat!! [img]biggrin.gif[/img]
Bump for these bastids!
Thank a lot guys! This was a wicked haul! [img]cool.gif[/img]
brx's for me, pappy. can't see a damn thing. [img]frown.gif[/img]
kickass!!
Hokey smokes !!!!!!!!!!! You got a freakin jacket !!! &*%@# !!!!! [img]smile.gif[/img] That is just so damn cool !
Well damn! I'm getting red X's too!
For anyone else that can't see those pics...hopefully these work!
From Chet!
and From TCM!
Hopefully most of you can just see the damn pics up top! I'm way too morning lazy to start reposting them all! [img]tongue.gif[/img]
<font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">It is SO cool!! [img]cool.gif[/img]Originally posted by sculpey:
Hokey smokes !!!!!!!!!!! You got a freakin jacket !!! &*%@# !!!!! [img]smile.gif[/img] That is just so damn cool !
...I don't know who the hell Janelle is, but I'm definitely ok with having her Spawn jacket on the wall! [img]tongue.gif[/img] [img]biggrin.gif[/img]
Bookmarks